Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
IDEAM, S.A. is RESPONSIBLE for the processing of the personal data of the USER and informs him that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27 (GDPR), and the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD).
Why do we use your personal data?
To maintain a business relationship with the user. The planned operations to carry out the treatment are:
- Sending commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that make it possible to carry out commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and they will be related to its products and services, or of its collaborators or suppliers, with whom it has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Conduct market research and statistical analysis.
- Process orders, requests, respond to queries or any type of request that is made by the USER through any of the contact forms that are available on the website of the RESPONSIBLE.
- Send the online newsletter, about news, offers and promotions in our activity.
For what reason can we process your personal data?
Because the treatment is legitimized by article 6 of the GDPR in the following way:
- With the consent of the USER: sending of commercial communications and the newsletter.
- Due to the legitimate interest of the RESPONSIBLE: carry out market studies, statistical analyses, etc. and process orders, requests, etc. at the request of the USER.
How long will we keep your personal data?
They will be kept for no longer than necessary to maintain the end of the treatment or there are legal prescriptions that dictate their custody and, when it is no longer necessary for it, they will be deleted with suitable security measures to guarantee the anonymization of the data or the destruction of them.
To whom do we provide your personal data?
No communication of personal data to third parties is foreseen, except if necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of the treatment, to our service providers related to communications, with which the RESPONSIBLE has signed the required confidentiality and treatment manager contracts by current privacy regulations.
What are your rights?
The rights that assist the USER are:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and limitation or opposition to your treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to perform your rights:
IDEAM S.A. Jorge Juan, 19. 3rd – 28001. Madrid (Madrid) – E-mail: email@example.com
MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The USERS, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept, that their data is necessary to meet their request by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The USER guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE is truthful and he is responsible for communicating any changes. The RESPONSIBLE informs that all the data requested through the website is mandatory, since it is necessary for the provision of a proper service to the USER. In case all the data is not provided, it will not be guarantees that the information and services provided are completely adjusted to their needs.
According to the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations for processing the personal data under his responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, for which it is treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and it is appropriate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of users and he has communicated to them the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
For more information about privacy guarantees, you can contact the RESPONSIBLE through IDEAM S.A. Jorge Juan, 19. 3rd – 28001. Madrid (Madrid) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org